All of the treatment offered at our outpatient detox facility is performed on an outpatient basis. For those clients who would prefer to enter a residential treatment facility after detox, we utilize the facilities at Inspire Malibu Treatment Center.
Inspire Malibu has two locations – one in Agoura Hills adjacent to our outpatient detox center, and another one in Malibu. Both facilities provide non 12 step addiction treatment for drugs and alcohol, and inpatient detox is available for detox only or detox with a full recovery program that lasts 30, 60, or 90 days.
All clients are afforded world-class accommodations with private or shared rooms, located behind a private gate with an in-house executive chef to ensure everyone is comfortable and personal needs are met.
In addition to addiction treatment, Inspire Malibu has board certified psychologists who are expert at working with those who require dual diagnosis treatment, such as bipolar, depression, anxiety, OCD, and others, in combination with an addiction.
Inspire Malibu uses the latest evidence-based treatment protocols including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Enhancement, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy.
One on One therapy is complemented by group therapy on a regular basis because they have shown to be the most effective form of rehab when used in conjunction with each other. The program is individualized to best suit each person and the underlying issues that form the basis for each person’s addiction.
Treatment for alcohol addiction includes treatment and detox (when necessary) and drug treatment addresses all forms including opiates, heroin, prescription pills, benzodiazepines, and other addictive substances.
Relapse prevention therapy is included for all clients to help with aftercare problems that might arise from triggers and cravings. If additional aftercare programs are needed, Inspire Malibu has weekly SMART Recovery meetings.
What Therapies Does Inspire Malibu Use?
- Non 12-Step Treatment – addiction specialists focus on each client’s individual needs. This is effective for recovery, and provides a scientific approach to addiction.
- One on One Counseling – this approach works in tandem with group therapy but offers a setting in privacy to work on personal issues between the client and therapist.
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy – as the name suggests, MET is an approach to recovery that instills the motivation needed for a person to stop using drugs or alcohol.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – this treatment method allows patients to better understand how thoughts, behaviors and emotions all work together which lead to healthier lifestyles that can be used now and in the future.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy – this can be combined with other therapies to focus on mindfulness and acceptance and overcome feelings of being overwhelmed.
- Dual Diagnosis – sometimes referred to as co-occurring disorders, this is the presence of addiction issues combined with another mental disorder, such as depression, anxiety or bipolar disorder. Not all treatment centers offer dual diagnosis because it requires addiction specialists and psychiatrists to be available.
For those clients that wish to enter a residential treatment facility for drug or alcohol addiction, Inspire Malibu can accommodate all of those needs. To find out more visit www.InspireMalibu.com.